- Motorized locking/unlocking.
FAIL SECURE (Factory Default)– Outside trim is UNLOCKED when power is ON, and LOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will lock in the event of a power failure. FAIL SAFE – Outside trim is LOCKED when power is ON, and UNLOCKED when power is OFF. Lockset will unlock in the event of a power failure.
- Field changeable from FAIL Secure to FAIL SAFE.
- Built around PDQ’s world class 6 EW Series Exit Device Trim.
- Designed for AC or DC input voltage. No need to select voltage when specifying or ordering.
- SMARTSENSE™ control board automatically accepts AC or DC input voltage.
- Motor drive factory tested to over 1.4 million cycles(1.4 times the ANSI/BHMA grade 1 std).
|Recommended Power Supply:||
- PDQ Model # 81440.
– Input: 120VAC, .9A, 50/60Hz 240VAC, .6.A, 50/60Hz
– Output: 24VDC, 2A, filtered and regulated.
- Rated for simultaneous operation of 2ea 6 EW 199A assemblies.
- Power Supply Requirements:
– AC/DC Output Voltage – 1A min (filtered and regulated).
- 12-24VDC @ < 1A initial surge (1 sec), 5mA standby after 30 sec.
– AC Output Voltage.
- 12-24VAC (60Hz) @ < 1A initial surge (1 sec), 15mA standby after 30 sec
|Electrical Specifications:||Note: Operating voltage at ± 10% of rated voltage.
- Input voltage: 12-24VDC or 12-24VAC.
- Max In-rush current: < 1.0A.
- Standby current:
– 12VAC: 12mA.
– 24VAC: 10mA.
– 12VDC: 3mA.
– 24VDC: 5mA.
|Certifications, Compliances, Listings:||
- ANSI/UL10C and CAN/ULC-5104 Listed for “Fire Exit Hardware” up to 3 hours for 4’0” x 8’0” maximum single, 8’0” x 8’0” maximum pairs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material. Meets requirements of the Buy American Act.
- Latch Bolt Monitoring.
- Signal Switches.