6EW Heavy Duty Trim
UNRIVALED DURABILITY and ACCESSIBILITY
Most manufacturers’ heavy duty exit device trim is heavy-duty in name only – designed to just meet BHMA/ANSI standards. At PDQ we don’t skimp, we designed “real heavy-duty” trim that is long lasting and easier to operate, it feels rugged and operates with unmatched smoothness.
- Designed for high use and abuse Grade 1 applications.
- Non-handed, field reversible.
- Heavy duty cast alloy (not formed steel) escutcheon through-bolts directly into exit device chassis. Built to last.
- Industry leading 28-degree lever rotation that makes the door quicker and easier to open.
- Field convertible functions with a simple kit; Classroom to Storeroom, Storeroom to Classroom.
- Assembled in the USA.
Proudly made in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
605 (US3) - Bright Brass, No Coating
606 (US4) - Satin Brass, Clear Coated
613 (US10B) - Oil Rubbed Bronze, Oxidized Satin Bronze, Oil Rubbed, No Coating
619 (US15) - Satin Nickel, No Coating
625 (US26) - Bright Chromium Plated, No Coating
626 (US26D) - Satin Chrome Plated, No Coating