- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
Documentation and Downloads:
A dummy device with no latching. The device comes with an active push bar, but can also be dogged/locked down with the included dogging kit. Order with a signal switch to operate a mag lock or other electronic devices. The device is commonly used on inside vestibule doors where latching is not required, or as an electrical switch for an auxiliary device.
Features & Benefits
- Cast chassis support for increased strength
- Cush spring quiets in both directions
- Compression spring for touch bar return
- Heavy-Duty flush end cap for pry resistance
- 6-Finishes: 605(US3), 606(US4), 613(US10B), 622(US19), 626(US26D), 630(US32D)
- Patent Pending
- Request to Exit/Signal Switch
- ISMC Connector
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
- Ten (10) year limited
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material.
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States