- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
Documentation and Downloads:
Electrified GT Cylindrical Lockset built around our GT Series. Motorized Locking/Unlocking (Fail Secure/Fail Safe)
Features & Benefits
- Motor drive factory tested to over 1.4 million cycles (1.4X the ANSI/BHMA grade 1 std)
- Field changeable from FAIL Secure to FAIL SAFE
- SMARTSENSE control board automatically accepts AC or DC input voltage
- Request to exit (REX) (Optional)
- Input voltage: 12-24VDC or 12-24VAC.
- Max In-rush current: 1.0A
- Standby current:
– 12VAC: 12mA.
– 24VAC: 10mA.
– 12VDC: 3mA.
– 24VDC: 5mA.
Note: Operating voltage at ± 10% of rated voltage.
- UL 10C listed 3-hour fire door, for single doors up to 4’ x 8’
- Twenty-Five (25) year Mechanical / Two (2) year Electronics
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States