- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
Documentation and Downloads:
Wide Stile Mortise exit device with 3/4” throw latch bolt. Use for wide stile single door applications. Also, use for retrofit or pair with SVR/CVR/flush bolts and open back strike. This device is built around our signature MR series mortise lock. Easily retrofit an existing mortise lock opening with a mortise device.
Features & Benefits
- Cast chassis support for increased strength
- Cush spring quiets in both directions
- Compression spring for touch bar return
- Heavy-Duty flush end cap for pry resistance
- 6-Finishes: 605(US3), 606(US4), 613(US10B), 622(US19), 626(US26D), 630(US32D)
- Patent Pending
- Motorized Latch Retraction
- Request to Exit/Signal Switch
- Alarmed Exit
- Latch Bolt Monitor
- ISMC Connector
- UL 305
- UL 10C and CAN/ULC-S104 listed 90-minute fire door, for single doors up to 4' x 8'
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
- Ten (10) year limited
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material.
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States