- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
Electrified 6W Exit Device Trim. Motorized Locking/Unlocking (Fail Secure/ Faile Safe).
Features & Benefits
- Motor drive factory tested to over 1.4 million cycles (1.4X the ANSI/BHMA grade 1 std)
- Field changeable from FAIL Secure to FAIL SAFE
- SMARTSENSE control board automatically accepts AC or DC input voltage
- Input voltage: 12-24VDC or 12-24VAC.
- Max In-rush current: 1.0A
- Average holding current:
- 12-24VDC: 5mA after 30 seconds
- 12-24VAC: 15mA after 30 seconds
- Power must be applied for a minimum of 5 seconds
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
- Two (2) year Electronics
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States