- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
The SF Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock offers great quality at an affordable price. With various lever, finish, and rose options, the SF Series can be mixed and matched with other products for a uniform look. The SF Series is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-gauge cold rolled steel chassis - Dichromate for corrosion resistance
- 5-Lever Styles: Philadelphia, Boston, Miami, Memphis, Orlando
- 7-Finishes: 605(US3), 606 (US4), 613(US10B), 619(US3), 622(US19), 625(US26), 626(US26D)
- UL/CUL 10C listed 3-hour fire door, for single doors up to 4’ x 8’ (when ordered with UL latch bolt)
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA 156.2, Grade 2 (fixed backset latch only).
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
- Three (3) year Limited
Country of Origin
- TAA compliant
- Country of origin: South Korea