- Mechanical Locks
- Exit Devices
- Door Closers
- Electrified Solutions
- Electronic Solutions
- Key Systems
- General Hardware
- Why PDQ?
Documentation and Downloads:
The XGT/GT135 LED Series offer best in class performance and value. Patented School Security Classroom Intruder Function is designed to keep staff and students safe in the event of an emergency lockdown.
Features & Benefits
- Red LED (Light Emitting Diode) outside lever status indicator.
- Pushing the button located on the rose of the inside lock, Red LED illuminates indicating the outside lever is locked.
- Battery life rating: up to 10 years
- Patented (US Patent #9,187,928)
- UL 10C listed for 3 hrs, for single doors up to 4’ x 8’
- Optional 3/4” (19mm) throw deadlocking fire latch (FRL) available for pairs of doors
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Grade 1
- California Education Code Compliant (Functions GT135, GT135LED, GT145)
- Federal Specification FF-H-10C (Superseded by A156.2)
- Approved for Florida HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone). PDQ Product Approval: FL 21376.
Design load rating: ± 70.0 PSF for single door (3’ x 7’)
- Complies with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings
- Twenty-five (25) year Limited
Country of Origin
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign material
- Meets requirements of the Buy American Act as a COTS product manufactured in the United States